Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Tell me about your plans and how they got derailed by Fish.

A topic by JadeWizard created Oct 15, 2021 Views: 299 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Okay so my plans were to make a relaxing exploration game about a ghost in a UFO and a about a robot grim reaper. I had no ideas other than flying around and maybe sitting on a park bench on a planet but fishing for souls so you can talk to them and etc sounds like a good idea actually.

I did panic at first, OMG WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS FISH!?!1, but I think this will work nicely, I just hope I can do it in time.

What are you going to do about the fish?

(1 edit) (+1)

I also already planned on making a totally different game than the limitation. I even planned a simple layout of each levels. Then the limitation comes hit me like a truck.

"FISH AS A MECHANIC"

Now I have to start back from zero. But I'm probably just going to do a simple food serving game with a theme of UFO (I know it's wack). I don't have any idea honestly. *cries*

But I do think it's going to be fun though. Can't wait to make this game. :)

sAMe

Maybe you could make the main character a fish alien?

I already imaginazing and plan a whole game, and when the limitation is uploaded, I'm screwed, Let's start from zero again.

(+1)

I had planned on making a space platformer, pretty basic, but I was going to spice it up with some survival mechanics. Then at 3:00 PM (AEST), the fish came. I was HEARTBROKEN 馃挃

(1 edit) (+1)

Maybe make the bad guys fish, or I dunno make a gun that shoots fish at enemies?

omg! ur a genius, thank youuuuuuu! :D

Submitted

But if you remove the fish from the game, then does the game still makes sense?

Deleted post