haha nice try

Submitted(+1)

I'm thinking of doing smthng about cats

XD

hahaha

Rescue your cat

cat

(1 edit)

Okay, so bear with me. I know this is probably a wild concept, but I kinda want to make a game about a cat.

hahahahaha didn’t even thought of such idea

Have anyone thought of doing a game about furry,  mustached, very flexible mammals? idk who might it be?

(1 edit)

Waiggan Don't Call Me A Scammer Pls

(+2)

They aren't calling you a scammer, it's just that if people tell you what they are going to make then you'll end up borrowing from that idea or even copying it even if you don't mean to. the point of the jam is to try to make something unique

Submitted

Im going to TOSS. SOME. CATS

Submitted

I was going to make a game about TAC (you know, the submachine gun from Fortnite and real life) but I figured I'd do something crazy and reverse that and make a game about a CAT instead!

JAJA Nice try pease of shit

you will see you mom lost in the morning sucker

Cat go purr

a silent jam (there cant be any sound)

Just an idea. A box on a ground that extends from side to side of screen, and then it is like an arena style game. Enemy cats come in from sides, player has health bar, sees how high a score player can get before dies, idk.

Submitted(+1)

I did pokemon snap but with cats

Submitted(+1)

Cat into microwave

Submitted (1 edit)

kitten adventures, fight your way through enemies controlling one of 3 kittens, each one fills one of the classic roles: tank, damage dealer and support. The kittens you are not using are controlled by AI, but you can change control at any time in order to use a kitten's special ability or avoid taking more damage with him.