Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Done!

A topic by LoricGarde created May 02, 2021 Views: 339 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted(+1)

i finished the game, even though I'm still waiting on feedback from relatives and friends to eventually perfect it before the deadline. It's been quite an experience, I didn't think I would be able to make it, and I'm also pretty satisfied with the end product. It's my first game jam, but I'm sure it's not gonna be the last :D how were your experiences?

Submitted(+4)

That's great that you seem to have done so well. This is my first game jam aswell and not gonna lie, I haven't been able to get as much done as I wanted to but still happy to get the experience and hopefully it can help me improve for the next jam :)

Submitted(+1)

practice makes perfect! Keep at it and you will succeed, in game making like in everything else. I've been developing for close to 4 years now and I'm still learning every day :)

Submitted(+2)

Makes me feel a little better about myself that you've been developing for almost 4 years haha. But yeah I'm gonna keep going and hopefully start to see results eventually.

Submitted(+1)

this was my first jam as well, the only difference is that its my first actual project, I am proud of myself and all community uploads :) this was a learning experience for most of us...

Submitted

It was my first Jam too i finished my project and learned a lot of new stuff.

Submitted

I want a bell to ring at home for that moment! Just finished a few minutes ago, couldn't be happier to be able to sleep :P 

Submitted

This was my first aswell! 30 min before end. I am lucky I finished. I kinda didn't work much on it today o: But I think I did great.

Submitted

congrats to all of you! I am excited to check out the games

Submitted

Second jam here. "Frogs" was a fun theme.

Submitted

this was my first jam, congrats everyone...

Submitted (6 edits)

5th Jam here! Quite stressful since I chose such a busy time in college to be doing this xD however it was quite fun as expected! It was quite a bummer that I couldn't finish the main gameplay controls that I was aiming for.. but am still pretty proud of what we did despite the rush