Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Please Make The Theme Easier

A topic by HM_Studios created Apr 15, 2020 Views: 612 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 9
(+1)(-5)

Hey I Just Wanted to ask about the theme please make a theme that doesn't require coding because visual studio isn't working and I don't have the ability of making a game with coding

(1 edit)

Then use an engine like Construct, Godot or Stencyl or learn how to code or go to a jam where you have not to code or search for a partner who codes for you. 

Host

yes, looking for a programmer teammate is the best option

This is all about you. If you don't want to - choose another variant.

Yes, most games do require coding, so a coiding partner is essential.

its posible to make a game without coding. idk how but there's few tools that could help you.

Submitted

https://scratch.mit.edu

you can make games without coding

Submitted

Yeah, but scratch kinda sucks. A while ago I used Stencyl, which is hands down the best non-coding gamemnaker imo. You can make legit games in it, with just a little bit of experience. I still prefer actual coding games though, as it shows more skill than just using stencyl.

I personally use godot, witch is really easy to use. Plus it can be used to make very good games, arguably better than some other game engines, this one has a great visual script, and really easy to learn gd code, so just letting you know. This is what i use because it is very good in my opinion.