SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone looking for sound design / music ? ALSO ALL SOUND DESIGNERS

A topic by suitenair created Jul 22, 2022 Views: 313 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Hi!

My name is Alexander, and im glad to be reaching out to the gaming community!

I am looking to do work, honest work, in the sound design department for your game!

I am a 22 year old audio engineer, fresh out of college, looking to build up my portfolio and get my foot into the door of living the life i dream of, and that is where me helping you out comes into play!

I am out of a job, with no income coming in, but im sitting on a gold mine of DAW plugins along with innovative and creative experience just waiting to be used by those in need or search of audio!

So, with that being said, 

PLEASE respond to this post, even if you have no intention of needing sound right now, i would love to connect with you and understand those working on their projects better. If you are a sound designer, i would love for you to reply on this post so i can get to know your story as well. Im open to everyone! 

Email: Suitenair@gmail.com

Submitted

Hi dude. How’re you today?

Yellow! I am great, what is it that you do BenBot?

Submitted (1 edit)

Everything 0_0

Except 2d art. I can’t wrap my head around perspective.

But I’m mostly a programmer. it’s what i do for my day job.

Oh thats awesome, what do you program for? like for games specifically or more like insurance or company work?  I agree that 2D art is a difficult concept, i think 3D is much more visually satisfying lmao

Submitted(+1)

I've been trying my hands in a lot of stuff in the past couple of years, Pixel art, music, programming, I've pretty much tried everything, though have never finished anything. Not a single game that is, but a couple of unreleased tracks and a lot of unused assets. This time I found a nice bunch of people on here and we're doing the game together, feeling pretty good about it. Hope you get lucky too and meet all the people you want : )

Awesome!!  Kudos!

Submitted(+2)

Are you expecting to get paid, or do you just want to use these to build your portfolio and help some people out with music for their games?

oh just to help out! its mainly for my portfolio yes!

(+1)

Hi ! Are you up for some retro-ish music?

oooo I love to do some good old fashioned Soundfont style music - ahem, YES

Ohh, great! Do you have discord so we can talk more easily ? Or another platform if not?
My discord is ericreptile#1607

For sure! I just sent out my request! It should be my name, Suitenair!

Weird, i didn't recieve i