Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What’s your plan?

A topic by Blockhead Maniac created Apr 29, 2022 Views: 311 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted(+1)

what’s your game idea and plan? Just wondering what other  people are doing.

I had the idea of making a game where someone tired would go to sleep, they would have a dream in which they would have to do things....

I keep thinking about it

Submitted(+1)

well good luck :D

Submitted

Still most comfortable with RPG Maker, so considering an adventuring in dreamlands, with a changing landscape. You?

my plan is a rhythm game, you are a antibiotic to sleep , and you enter in the dreams of other peoples and help her for good dreams.

Submitted

Someone is in a coma, they are told they are in the gates of "Cloud 9." A spirit guides you through the land, telling you to destroy the failed, which are creatures that tried, and failed, to get to "Cloud 9," which doing so give you "Dream Shards" which is what you use to get closer and closer to "Cloud 9."  If you die in the game, you are greeted to darkness, with a flatline sound getting louder, and louder (kinda grim.)  If you get to the end of the game, you enter "Cloud 9," and the clouds around you are darker, darker, darker, till you black out, the last thing you see is the spirit at the other end of the room, staring. Then you awake, your family around you. You are in a hospital, you are never informed what happened, as the game ends with a dark screen.

Its an RPG all made in Scratch because I am kinda good at it, with everything being made by me.  Z to attack and the fight happens all in the overworld, no battle area or nothing. No violence is shown, really. The creatures you destroy are slime-like and dont bleed, they kinda just dissolve.

Submitted

great ideas everyone! Good luck 🤞 

(1 edit)

I'm making a twine game where you create a choose-your-own-adventure style dream!

Submitted

I made a game in which you are a dog in the afterlife that is trying to go to heaven