SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Host's ratings! Sticky

A topic by Falcon Nova created Dec 24, 2019 Views: 97
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (1 edit) (+1)

Here are my detailed ratings!

I feel like the quality of the games is increasing with each jam. We had a couple of games with a really good potential, and it is probably the jam that has the most game I'm hyped (phrased a bit weirdly but I hope you understood what I meant). Here are some statistics: MVM 5 had 208 participants for 21 entries, and this one had 173 participants for 19 entries, which I think is excellent, with very good quality entries. Congratulations to everyone who submitted to this edition!

Notice: Since it was an Excel sheet, I could rate a criteria with 0, or a decimal. It happened when a game didn't have a story or I hesitated between two grades. Also, for external assets, I put "External" in the criteria. It affects the overall rating this way: instead of doing an average of the five criterias, it does it for the ones that aren't external and substracts 0,2 from the overall rating. For instance: a game used external audio files. I write "External" in the audio criteria and the average won't count the audio, and at the end, on the overall ranking, it will substract 0,2 from the grade. In case some of the assets were external but some others were made, I rated only for what has been made by the game developer, without a penalty. Finally, note that the overall grade is on the second page of the file because it didn't want to fit in. Hope this helps you in the understanding of your score.