SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer looking for project

A topic by cloudydaymusic created Jul 30, 2019 Views: 308 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+3)

Hey everyone,

I'm a lifelong gamer and musician who's starting to work on more instrumental things, including video game soundtracks. I work in a wide variety of styles, and love the collaboration that comes from a good game jam. If you're looking to have some nice background music added to your project, hit me up! Obviously there would be no cost as it's just for a jam--just looking to build the portfolio. I've included some samples on Soundcloud below, including the piece I just did for the Hidden Meanings jam for a game called Mind Sweeper. That game is here

Looking forward to working with you!

cloudydaymusic.com
soundcloud.com/cloudydaymusic

Hi, Im larz and im interested in joining this jam. I have no talent nor experience in composing music or soundtrack so i could really use your help.Im still a rookie game dev so i can't promise that the outcome would be really high quality. If your okay with it, I would be interested in collaborating.

Hey Larz, thanks for reaching out! I'm trying to keep my game jam work to people with a bit more experience than myself so that I learn some stuff. Since we're both a bit green it may not be the best time for us to team up. But let's see where we're at in the future!

All the best

Thats fine, hahaha yeah im still trying to figure things out

Hi! My name's Makhor and I've been making some game jam games for quite some time now. I'm listening to some of your stuff on soundcloud and I think it would really fit quite the mood for the game I'm thinking of for this jam. You can check my personal itch page for the projects I've worked on, as well as some other games from this page. Please let me know if you're interested!

Hey, glad you like my music! Lots of variety in your stuff there--are you on Discord by chance? If so, let's have a chat.  @cloudydaymusic#4946