Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Artist looking to collab!

A topic by MarinaBear created Jul 19, 2021 Views: 289 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi all! 
I’m Marina and I’m an artist who does 2d, 3d and pixel art, and I’d like to collab with anyone willing on a game for this jam! I love metroidvanias, and I’m happy to work on one, however small and/or niche. 

I am looking to join any team or any individual who can make up for the areas I lack in, namely programming, music and sound design. 

Some of my work I will have attached. Thank you for your time and have a splendid day :)

Hello, I could work with you but I don't have much experience, in music a little and in programming 0, but in this time I can learn something from that, or a lotHello, I could work with you but I don't have much experience, in music a little and in programming 0, but in this time I can learn something from that, or a lot

heyo! That’d be fun, dm me! My discord is NobodyOnEarth#8913

Hey I could do all the programming and stuff like this. I sent you the request on discord.

I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring, whether you've found a team already or not, cause your stuff is awesome and I'd love to work with you! :) I sent you a request.