Writing on behalf of a games dev class at Edinburgh College. One of the class assignments is to contribute to a jam team. There are 12 games dev students here ready to contribute to your jam project in any way you like, either by joining your team or completing a single task.
Not only will this help your project, it will also give these future game devs some experience of remote collaboration and production practice, so you'll be doing a good deed!
Reply if you want help with:
- 2D art, from sprites to logos to backgrounds
- Non-game art assets such as website content, promo images, icons
- Making or sourcing free sounds, music, textures
- Simple modelling
- Basic coding in C# for Monogame
- Blueprint scripting and level design in Unreal
Anything you want help with, ask! (But also, please don't be offended if we take up your request.)