Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Music Composer interested in working with a team

A topic by OL! created Jul 12, 2023 Views: 148 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 4

I hope it's not too late to pitch in loll. I just made this account today because I've always wanted to make music for a game. I have over 6+ years of experience using Ableton Live, and have been writing my own music for even longer. So I'm up to write for anything just lmk

Here's where I post most of my work: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5BbjtUU4TkC8Vsv2eeibw

Submitted

Hi, I missed the start of the jam too, but I've already got a little prototype working (move, shoot, destroy buildings). It's going to be 2D top down (like GTA1 and 2) and pixel-y. Just a tiny project, nothing big.

A music composer would be nice, but I'm not sure the game will be big enough to need more than 1 or 2 tracks (for menu and in-game). If you are interessted I can send you a link to what I have. Or screenshots/video. 

And maybe you can help with some ideas for the game too if you like.

(+1)

Yeah, ofc I'm down. Send me more stuff on Discord, mine is ol1vee

Submitted

I'm new to Discord. I just sent you a friend invite thing.

just accepted ur request

Submitted

current state

Submitted

Submitted

I really like Chasing Ghosts! Most of the feedback from my submission was about music and sound. Won't be for the game jam at this point sadly but I'd like to add music and sfx to it in a future update if you're potentially interested?

Hey man! I'm super down to help with the music for the update, do you have discord?

Submitted

cool cool! yeah sure, it's drunksylvari :)

request sent !