Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The Late Mapemounde Show Sticky

A topic by Mammut RPG created May 18, 2020 Views: 203 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

Congratulations to all participants, even those who got lost because of the map!

This is the place to publish links to projects that were not finished before the deadline.

(+3)

Here I am! Since my game is about procastrination and project gone wrong, my game was finished 3 minutes after deadline — a calculated move.

Bike Shedding Design is a story game about a design company who tries not to procastinate, failing at it. The game is a prototype, written in unease circumstances and with Google Slides — as all works should be done, trust me. In the game, you create your company, meets some "blind" client demands, try to fullfil them without even know them... and fail.  Great inspirations for the game were "The Quiet Year", of which the game is a partial hack, plus Edoardo Cremaschi鈥檚 Whatever Solution Big Client Tender Offer and John Harper鈥檚 Blades in the Dark. 

Here's the link: https://spiritogiovane.itch.io/bike-shedding-design

— Daniele

(+2)

Here is mine! Sadly i didn't had time to translate it in english, i had a draft ready a week ago, but i really didn't had any spare moment to read it again and clear some stuff.

I had a chance yesterday  to have a look and here it is.. a slightly better draft in italian! 

About the game, it's a masterless game against a (not tested :-P) card engine for 4 players. You just need paper, pencils and french playing cards.

It is set in a space station (it works well with also a spaceship), the characters woke up from alerting systems, several failures are happening in your actual home. In the middle of nowhere, nobody else can help you, nobody can be contacted to save you.

While struggling to save yourself you think about the important moments that lead you here, including also some secrets that it might be the right moment to reveal. 

link to the draft: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ar5IBCjltDt20R0q5dhzoblDtJbywhev/view?usp=shari...

PS: i'm still not sure that it's fulfilling properly the Jam rules

Submitted

For sure, I can tell you that you could have submitted it in Italian.

(+1)

Very true, still i would have prefer to translate it before the submission! (although it might be even worse with my awful english :-D ) 

Submitted

I can relete with that. 馃槄