Leave your game for me to rate

A topic by Gabriel Sattler created Aug 16, 2021 Views: 535 Replies: 32
Viewing posts 1 to 16
Submitted

Title explains itself, leave a link to your submission and I'll check it out

You can check mine out if you so desire here

(1 edit)

Hi! This is mine: here

Just please read description. Thank you!

Submitted

I'll play it more tomorrow as I do not have my down arrow key on this pc but the game seemed fun for the few first levels! Maybe an indicator of what option you're standing on on the menu would be nice though

Sorry for that, tomorrow I'll fix it along with my error in the final level.

Thanks for the feedback!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi, I would be glad if you rate my game .

Submitted

Loved your game but the cheat codes were a little too difficult to decypher sometimes, specially with the numbers being mixed and flipped along some letters

Submitted

Yes, that true, but we see that problem to late. Soo, we didn't have time to fix. 

Submitted

Hey really excited to know what you all think about our game Submission page

Submitted

Love the aesthetic of your game, and the gameplay feels good too, although maybe planets should spawn slower at first so you can try more cheats. Also the amount of text was quite overwhelming and some pages don't seem to work. Great game though!

Submitted

Thank you for the feedback will definitely use it! I've tested all pages and they do work so could you be more precise to what you were expecting and what happened?  Some sites are scam sites btw, these either cause a black hole to spawn, corrupt a folder or scam you and then nothing happens. This might not be clear so maybe that was one of those sites. 

Submitted

My game is here. Make sure to read the controls because they're not all obvious and the story because it will help you understand how it uses the limitation.

Submitted

Gameplay's fun and the controls feel good except for the bombs that seem to be quite finicky to throw. Graphics look cool too!

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks!

Submitted

Hi! Seeing so many great games on this topic, makes me a little shy to share - but what do you think about our games: https://smietanek.itch.io/cyber-janosik

Submitted

Game's fun although the move points are still consumed even if you walk against a wall, also a quicker way to reenter cheats would also be neat. The console and the graphics look sick

Submitted

Thank you Gabriel. You are totally right :P Maybe in the future, we will improve movements and terminals. Thanks for the rating :)

Submitted

Game: https://snapgon.itch.io/glitchform 

Submitted

The game was really fun but the controls felt a little too slide-y, and that made some puzzles more difficult than they needed to be, thank you for being so generous with the checkpoints tho, that really does help!

Submitted

https://captainpelicans.itch.io/mewmew-and-bip

Submitted(+1)

Liked your game, although I almost softlocked myself infinitely falling upwards with gravity inverted, but managed to flip it back over and finish the game. Cute game 8)

Submitted

Hey, here's a link to my entry SATELLITE HUNTER, I'll be checking out yours in just a moment!

Submitted(+1)

Good stuff, controls felt as confusing as it gets but that's just part of the charm

Submitted

Here I hope you like it.

Submitted

Couldn't get past the brick wall in the first level, if you don't mind telling me what I was suppossed to do I'll give it another try

Submitted (1 edit)

You have to find the trigger key (it is like a X shape) with your infrared vision ("X" Button). The trigger key is near the door in desert level.

Submitted

Here's my game! Starlight Overdrive - It is designed to be a retro/arcade-style bullet-hell shooter! I spent a lot of time polishing the game and making it look and feel the way I wanted it to. I also made it so it can be put it in an arcade cabinet :) to stick true to the style I went for.

I hope you enjoy it!

Submitted(+1)

Had a blast with your game, cheats were a lot of fun too, testing the first one actually made me want to try them all!

Submitted

Thanks so much for trying it out and the great feedback! I really appreciate it and I am glad you had a great time with it! 

馃憤

Submitted (2 edits)

Hey, would be cool if you check out our game here

Submitted

Hey, Here Is The Link

Game

Submitted

Had a lot of fun with ComicDoom! Please play our game.

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/major-jam-4-cosmic/rate/1157916 Please rate my game : )

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi! here's my game, going to try yours now.