Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Discord Server?

A topic by MilesAndersonArt created May 14, 2023 Views: 239 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Is there a Discord server dedicated to this jam? I’m a 3D artist looking for a team and I was wondering if there’s a server for jam participants to communicate. Thanks

Submitted

Hey! Sorry I can't answer your question but I'd be up to making a team. I really like how AfterDrought looks! I'm a programmer and there seems to be a pretty good composer also looking for a team. I just released my first game so you can see what I've done. In my profile, I also have a link to my tiktok showing a liminal prototype I've been playing with for VR. Let me know if you're interested!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi Wave64. Thanks for the reply. Just saw your TikTok and your stuff's amazing. My Discord handle is enigmaticgraphics#9150. I can help with character and prop models so feel free to contact me if you want to reach out. Looking forward to work with you.

Host (1 edit)

There is no official Discord server currently, but feel free to create one if you want to. If you're looking for people to work with, you can try asking on the WEIRDCORD server as it's probably one of the more popular servers themed around the concept of liminal spaces and weirdcore; I know that at least three of last year's participants were from that particular server.

There should probably be a Discord server for the game jam. I could to make one and transfer ownership to the gamejam host.