SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

"A Long Walk" - visual novel looking for contributors

A topic by Witching Metal Productions created Jun 14, 2023 Views: 64 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit)

Hey, space jammers!

I'm a writer/programmer working on a Visual Novel for this jam entitled A Long Walk.  I was wondering if anyone's potentially interested in joining an ongoing project.

My submission is a short neo-noir VN that follows Gregory Ward: A ranch hand employed by organized crime to hide "packages" on the private property of a remote farm in Arizona.  When the cops finally show up and shut down his operation, Ward takes a deal to put his associates behind bars in exchange for just a year in prison.  But only a week into his sentence, the power goes out and the prisoners overwhelm the guards.  Ward and the other so-called "snitches" must make their last stand in an empty basketball court if they want to leave the prison in once piece.

If anyone is interested in contributing, I could use the help of artists, testers/editors, voice actors, musicians, and anyone else who would like to share their talents on the project.

Submitted (3 edits)

If anyone's interested, I have a build with the finished text plus music and sound FX, but no graphics yet.

https://witching-metal.itch.io/a-long-walk

Submitted

And now the game has a proper logo!

If anyone wants to do some last minute contributions like artwork, sound effects, or even just proofreading - go ahead and let me know!  Slim chance, I know, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask before I slap some filters onto some public domain images.