Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introduce yourself! Sticky

A topic by badlogic created Dec 13, 2015 Views: 9,658 Replies: 191
Viewing posts 177 to 196 of 197 · Next page · Previous page · First page · Last page

Hello, my name is Nikita. I'm a student of IT University from Russia. I'll try to participate in my first jam ever and produce something interesting but not in a good quality, because it will be my first game project)

GL HF

Just starting!This is my first jam. Hoping to make a simple and cute game

Submitted

Hi everyone,

My name is Graham, I am a Computer Science student and this will be my first time participating in a Game Jam and using libGDX. Hopefully you all enjoy what I submit.

Cheers,

Graham

Hello Community,

Late entry here.. My name is Alex, programming hobbyist and solo competitor in this game jam. My project so far has made extensive use of these tools:

Good luck to all the developers and may the best game win!

-Alex

Submitted

Hi.

I'm Machida from Brazil and I'm very happy to be here creating a game for this Jam.

I'm programmer but I'm doing everything by myself (maybe audio will be 3rd, I don't know yet).

10 days left and I'm very happy because I learned a lot and test different softwares like pixel edit stuff, very cool, and is amazing see other game dev from twitter hastag.

Good Luck and have fun.

Submitted

Hey it's Casey here. Starting this jam late because of being busy with family and work. I'm 21 years old and have been programming for a long time. Programming games comes easy for me but making art assets is harder for me because I'm a perfectionist which sucks because I barely stick with my original intentions with games.

Anyway, let's go!

Hi there i'm nathan a game dev.

I'm going to create a simple game partly inspired by star wars.

Submitted

Hello !

I'm a french computer science student. I've been unable to enter the jam earlier but i already though about a game idea. More in the SIM8's topic.

Good day and good continuation all !

Hi everyone.

My name is Cesar, I'm a small developer from Mexico who last year released only one game (spiketwist, for ios and android).

I'll be working by myself, I'm planing on using just libgdx+3d and some math here and there. My idea is to use a vector-like display, like the old Atari and Vectrex ones. This way I won't need to be hunting for tiles or graphics ;) For audio I'll rely on free audio libraries.

Good luck to everyone. Let's see how much I can do in less than a week ;)

Submitted

Hello,

I'm Ryan, I am fairly new to LIBGDX and want to use overlap2d for this project. I am looking forward to learning a lot and getting to meet the community. I am currently living in Bratislava and you can read my game entry blog here.

http://www.adeveloperabroad.co.uk/2016/01/libgdx-j...

(1 edit)

I'm Shashwat, I represent an Indie studio and we;ve been using libGDX for a while now for our projects and are utterly grateful to everyone who contributes to the development. We go by the name Famous Dogg Studios.

My recent submission to this jam was our newest game called Mean Machines-- please accept my sincere apologies as I realised that my submission was in violation of the jam's rules and was inconsistent with the requested theme "life in space". The submission has been removed by the admins and rightfully so.

Good luck to all the current entries to the jam and keep up the good work!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ken, or "capnkenny", and I'm a hobbyist / student Java developer who hasn't really dabbled too much in their spare time. I just read up on LibGDX, and this will be my first endeavor into game development, as well as my first game jam! This will be fun nonetheless for me, so here goes nothing!

Although I have a few colleagues where I work that would like to join me, I'm going in solo on this one; attempting this game jam will help me learn a lot about where I should start and where to improve. Besides, entering this late in the game (4 days and counting) will show me what I can accomplish in a crunch!

Let's see....My favorite colors are red and green. And I'll be using LibGDX + Box2D (I think, since that's what comes with the project builder and I think I'll be okay with), Audacity for my music files (if I get to it), and GIMP to edit my sprites / pics / etc. I'll also probably bounce back and forth between Eclipse and Android Studio to do the actual development.

Good luck to everyone else who is jamming!

Submitted

Hi guys, I'm late!

Actually, my name is Bruno, I am a (casual) game developer from Croatia. This Jam is the first I will participate in (in what I hope are many more to come) and hopefully we will have something to show in 4 remaining days. When I say we I mean my business partners Marija and Ivana, a programmer and a first time artist. I have kept my eye on libGDX for some time now and finally the right moment came to try and make something with it.

Cheers and good luck!

Well, seeing as there is only 2 days and 20 hours left, I am not giving myself much time, but I am going to try to get something done. I will have to treat this a bit like a normal, weekend game jam and limit myself to something simple, especially as I have not used libGDX in a while. My first libGDX game was quite simple as well, so I am sad that I will not get a chance to make something more exciting, but I am going to look at this as a stepping stone, something to get me back into the libGDX frame of mind, and perhaps work on something more exciting afterward.

This will be done by myself, I am going to use libGDX without any of the extensions, I think. Will likely use Inkscape for the art, though if I find myself really limited, I will consider quickly hand drawing the art.

Submitted

Hi There!!

My name is Isidro, I'm a professor and I'm advising some students to submit the Lunar Killer to this Jam!! They are very excited!!

Submitted

I've submitted my game but I never introduced myself!

My name's Matt and I work in web development, I use LibGDX for Ludum dare entries so it made sense to enter this jam, a whole month to make a game? what luxury! I spent that month up to the last week doing about 5% of the work so it was pretty much done in a weekend anyway!

good luck in the judging!

Dragon Legend

Dragon Legend

Just some random dude on this website.

Viewing posts 177 to 196 of 197 · Next page · Previous page · First page · Last page