SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introducing : A Seductive Survival

A topic by SkidRunner created Sep 27, 2018 Views: 814 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit) (+2)

What's up y'all

I started looking into "Succubus" demons found out some cool stuff and wanted to make a game about it. Considering the nature of the creature I figured this would be the place to enter to JAM out, get some support/inspiration and maybe actually complete the project.

Cool Stuff:

• They are considered in-between demons and devils, but ultimately they are demons.
  • There is no difference between an Incubus and a Succubus, they can change there gender at will.
  • Since they are demons they don't have to abide by any deals they make.
  • It only takes a single kiss or sexual encounter for them to consume your soul.
  • If you survive the removal of your soul you become a vampire, but an original vampire not sired.
  • They are self serving they do what they think will get them what they want.

This is just me saying whats up... I'll put out some more information about the core-mechanics/features of the game a little later.

References:

Wikipedia Succubus | Forgotten Realms Succubus | Monster Manual

You can check out the details in my Dev Logs. But I put some updates here too when I am proud of my progress.

(+1)

So here is my first sketch of the protagonist.

And this is the second I'll probably do a few more sketches. You know it pissed me of at first when my drawing tablet broke but now I remember what I loved about paper and pensol.

Submitted

Cool designs! I especially like the cloven hooves. Very cool way to do the feet.

thank you I am planning on keeping those but for a game the design needs to be simplified... well at least for a game jam :)

So heres the basic concept you play as a demon think Viper GTS. You are summoned to he human realm, but you don't want to go back.

I have decided on two major mechanics. The firs is the magic circle. The circle will be a portal between the mortal and demon realms. I am expanding on Sean Howard's - Demon World mechanic for this, so in his example if we think of the magic circle as a base and it's radius is proportional to it's power. Now i thought it sounded unfair that people can go whenever thay wanted... unless by stepping outside the barrier it just puts them in the demon realm and to get back the just need to walk back to the circle. In this way it's like a window not a door.

The second is a dating simulation... well I'm thinking more like Harvest Moon BTN. Mixed with a character creator. Instead of trying to find out if someone likes apples your trying to find there sexual desires. You will be able to change your appearance, and gender in order to align with there fanticy to seduce them. Once seduced you can feed off there life force to increase your power, or suck them dry and take there soul to expand your magic circle.

So I changed my art style... this is seven seporate characters I just got lazy and drew one... plus it was really fun. I think a more humorous style will pull my mechanics together.

man thus drawings made me hard i wanted to see them in hentai videos on hentaihaven or i wanted to see them at least as hentai manga on kisshentai