Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team thread Sticky

A topic by Kenney created Jun 15, 2022 Views: 1,131 Replies: 26
Viewing posts 1 to 20
Host

Post in this thread if you're looking for a team, we generally recommend joining solo.

(1 edit)

I'm an avid and experienced programmer. My key interest isn't in game dev but if  someone is looking for an extra hand, please do reach out

DMClVG#6857

I am an artist and can make art for the game.

Host(+3)

During the game jam people are challenged to use only pre-made game art release by me, there's no need for artists - sorry.

I'm just an 1 month-experienced programmer ( I know about movement, tile-map, UI (inventory, scriptable object, URP, ...). Can I join any team, I really want to  join to learn more and know how a team operates.   

P/s: I will improve my skill more before the game jam takes place.

Deleted 1 year ago

My discord name is Sloth#0137. But I didn't learn any about unity 3d :<

I am Niko, 12 yo game dev with about 3 months of unity experience. Looking for someone who cane make some great music and maybe soundFX

If anyone is developing using the Phaser 3 HTML5 game engine (preferably programmer but new to gamedev as I am) then let me know! 

you still planning on using phaser? What your plan for the theme?

Hi, Guys this is my first jam, I have a couple of games built using kenneys assets, but i don't know how jams work, so please I would really love to join a team that can help me with that.

Hi guys! I'm a programmer and like to use Unity to make games. I also like to work on system, UI, combat, level, or story design. This is my first time joining a jam, and I'd love to join a team and work on anything I can help with. I made an idler game by myself, if you are interested, please click my profile to check it. 

Deleted 1 year ago
Host

Do note that the game jam has a theme, your current idea might not fit the theme of the jam - it's best not to make plans like that ahead of time.

Deleted 1 year ago

Croco#3184

(1 edit)

Yoooo! ive been programming for about 5 months and just started to learn the GODOT engine about a week ago!
looking for a team or another individual to work/learn with :D

USA preference!

Here is my discord, message me if you're interested in inviting me or starting a team!

basic#9999

(4 edits)

Hello! I am a SOUND DESIGNER looking to work with a team of any size! I have experience with unity, unreal and wwise, and am trying to get more game james under my belt! Would be thrilled to meet some new people and leave with something amazing!!

andrewramseysounds.com

(+1)

Hey, I'm a programmer with a few years in Unity and UE4. I'm not great with coming up with ideas so I'm looking for an idea person/team that I can help make their vision for this jam! Hoping to use Unity for this btw

Hey, what ur discord! :)

Hey,  my discord is MattM#0479

(-1)

Hello is there anyone from Russia

Hi, I'm from Republic of Moldova and can speak Russian

Привет)

Салют! кидай тг или дискорд :)

(-1)

Hi! I am a Sound Designer and i do music too. It's my first gamejam and I am looking for a team to work with. If you are in need of music and sound related stuff, i would gladly help. 

Reel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbRbFdKHgTaQIR_RfMQa94szvSAzZqFu6

Submitted
Deleted 1 year ago

Godot Engine user looking for 

- 3D level designer

Add me on discord.

fabzzz#8507

Hi,

I am a programmer who uses Godot since 2018, although I have been working more with C++ since two years.

I want to refresh my Godot skills through this game jam, and would like to have one or two other Godot users with me for this ride. It's important to me, that we won't crunch, and can have a good time. I am from Austria, so it would be preferable for you to live in Europe too, so we can communicate with everyone awake :D.

If you're interested, message me on Discord: Schweini#9402

A little late, but I'm a Designer looking for programmers and producers experienced in Unity or Unreal. I'm also open to joining a team to help as UI or level designer.

Bonus Points if you live in the West Coast on PST time.

DM me if you're interested!

I am a composer and sound designer that can do electronic/ rock and classical.

I can do minimal or sad music really fast

DM me if you need!