Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team!

A topic by 14385Games created Jul 15, 2023 Views: 348 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (2 edits)

Hey there, my name is Edward!

I looking for a team to make a game.

Needs a programmer, game designer, sound designer, musician, I'll be a level designer.

My discord server: https://discord.gg/gXaJ24Ts

Submitted

Hi, I can be a game programmer for the game. I have already added myself into the discord server. Feel free to DM me for additional info :). We can do this in Unreal Engine

I am not good at any of those things but I can join. I have made games all awful but at least some experience. 

Submitted

Yes, you can join the team!

Maybe you can make concept of the game.

Cool now I might have a slim chance of winning. I thought of a combat stile game where the main character can change shapes to fight like a big rectangle and fall of the enemies or a triangle to poke them.  The game is all about a virus that makes the cubes round and the are the bad guys and the only square left is you, and you have to get something to cure the virus.

Submitted
Very cool concept! 
Unfortunately, we on the discord server 
have already come up with a concept: 
a horror shooter game on Unreal Engine, 
but you can fit your concept in there!
Join discord server, and tell your concept here!

Hey, I'm a game designer looking to join a team. Would you be willing to accept me into your team? I have a couple years experience designing games, nothing released sadly, but I think a good place to start would be these game jams.

Submitted (2 edits)

Hello!

I'd accept you to join the team!

We making a horror game with shooter elements and plot in Unreal Engine!

Join it to discord, let's talk there!

Sorry for the late reply, went on a trip with family, it seems like the discord invite doesn't work anymore would you be able to send me a different link?

Submitted

Different link: https://discord.gg/56jWGV52, sorry but game jam is end, but you can make game with us for another jam!

I don't know how to use unrell engine so I will go look for another team sorry but even if i joined i wouldn't be much help thank you for being kind

Submitted

馃槩