Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unreal Engine Programmer (C++) looking for a gentle team :)

A topic by HaatLukas created Jul 11, 2023 Views: 265 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+1)

Hey, I am Łukasz. It will be my very first game jam, I am super excited. I am able to make a lot of coding (I am currently working on my Souls like game for few weeks), but I am probably still a noob if it comes to assets/soundtrack and all of that stuff. I am able to show you how Unreal Engine works, so if you are new in this engine feel free to write :)

Submitted

Hello Lukas! This is my first Game Jam too and I can't wait. I am trying to learn more about how to program in UE5 and I want do this GameJam too! I know quite a bit of how to use Photoshop and know a lot about the psychology behind colors and the stuff we see :). Maybe I can give you a hand and you show me how you learn what you know too ? Regardless, GOOD LUCK! I just can't wait for the event to start.

Submitted (1 edit)

Feel free to contact me in DM on Discord hatt4528#0

Submitted

Hey! Can you send the username again ? I tried to use it but it says in incorrect :).

Hi, you know about the new discord username format ? (without #0000 or something in the style)

hi! This is my first game jam too and I’m looking to be part of a team. I’m a 2D artist so if that’s something you could use can I join your team? My discord is beece_

Submitted

heya I’m also an Unreal C++ developer with limited artistic skills if you need more help on the coding side!

My Discord is clait

Submitted

Heya, what is your exact ID? I need a name with these weird symbols like clait#6278

Submitted

I think they changed it recently and I have no more numbers!

Anyway, I have just sent a friend request to hatt4528 on Discord, hoping it’s you :D