Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

I can draw could I participate or not ??

A topic by Zodya Studios created Apr 09, 2019 Views: 168 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Or I wouldn't have graphics at all ??

Host(+2)

To quote the jam page:

• for those that *can* draw, this jam is an opportunity to explore the 'programmer art' aesthetic that is popular in many offbeat and weird games, and some examples are listed below. in this jam, prioritising gameplay, fun, and memorable experiences over art quality is encouraged! 

Hope that helps! 

(+1)

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜… I read it but it looks that my chances to win is not high

Host

Other than a few judge-directed categories to recognise a couple of games I enjoyed, this jam is non competitive and more to encourage people to break out of their shell with art in games! So winning is not exactly a thing in this jam 

well i can just dralw sick people.  :(.............

I have started with it don't worry soon you will be able to make a good one ๐Ÿ™‹

Submitted

Art is literally one of my passions, and it's really hard for me to draw bad art. But I'm sure as heck gonna do my best to draw some dank programmer arts and make the theme work.

So don't worry Zodya, You can absolutely take part in this magical journey of a game jam into the depths of very strange artistic things.

(+1)

well , we will try ๐Ÿ˜…

Submitted

I sorta can draw but took part anyway by making the bad graphics a plot point in my entry :p

Pro tip: get wasted THEN try to draw.

Disclaimer: i do not condone drink drawing :)