Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

About twitch

A topic by helewrer3 created Feb 11, 2018 Views: 175 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit)

I have 2 questions (i am a newb, you see:p)

1) When will the games be played, like will there be a buffer time after submissions have ended or it will be live right away (asking this, so i can make sure i watch the stream :p)

2) Will the stream be archived in the twitch account? Or is it only a 1 time stream?(asking so that by chance i miss it, i can watch it later)

Sorry for my general lack of awareness, i don't watch twitch (only participated in twitch plays pokemon), the only knowledge i have is that of youtube (my primary media site), so all my knowledge is from that only.

Host

Heyo!  great question.

1) Tricky to answer.  Depending on the amount of submissions, I want to make this either a 1 or 2 day streaming event.  If I get more than 20, the streaming will be broken up into two days on the 12th and 13th (Monday and Tuesday), each starting at 8PM ET.  If I get less than 20 submissions, I will be streaming only on the 13th (Tuesday), again, starting at 8PM ET.  I recommend you keep an eye on my Twitter for more information as it develops, and you can of course watch the Discord and my Twitch itself!

2) The stream will be archived and kept forever!  If you can't make it, don't worry, you'll have future chances to watch it.  The stream will be viewable in my Twitch Videos section.  The stream should be visible there nearly immediately after it's completed.

Looking forward to trying everything out! :D

Submitted

Thanks for answering :)