What are YOU working on?

A topic by Vector Hat created Feb 06, 2018 Views: 449 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Here's mine! :)

Host

Extremely Terrific!

Submitted

Hey there, everyone! Me and a friend of mine (Sklaiser) choose Plaque Attack to remake. Currently I'm coding an upgrade system to spice the gameplay up, and my friend is working on sprites. Here is a screenshot of the current screen before the game begins (however, there still a lot of room for polishing, to be done later).

Submitted

I love it. Plaque Attack is classic!

Submitted

Thanks! To say the truth, I don't know a lot of Atari games. The idea came from my friend, and I thought "Hey, that game looks nice to work on". Now I think our choice could not be better.

Also, your game looks very nice, really seems like a Atari game!

Submitted

His game is a bold move, my dear friend viTekiM (hope I spelled it right) i pray for your success, may you fullfill your task of making a good ET game :p

Submitted

Oh, it's ET? Man, it sure looks very different (good thing, since we all know how good that ET game is)

Submitted

Yeah, ET is an alltime classic (sarcasm for the serious types)

Submitted

Thanks! :)

Submitted

Looks interesting, i would love to play it when it gets released!

Submitted

Thanks! Me and my friend don't have a lot of experience (read that as "none"), but we are trying really hard to make each game better than the last.

Submitted

I am working on Monout (breakout inspired), this is the only game i have played on an actual atari (Yes, a highschool kid has played atari:p) so i thought it is only fair that i do the remake of a game that i have played irl!

Submitted

Looking foward to see how you'll make that game in a "modern" way!

Submitted (1 edit)

I am only starting out (+exams), so keep your expectations reasonable please 馃槄

Submitted

Everyone's stuff is looking great. :)

I submitted mine early: https://itch.io/jam/highsight-1/rate/223401

I'd like to get sound and animation in, but I may not. I'm sick! :'(

Maybe it'll happen. Hope you like it!

Submitted

I added sound, animation and a few particles because..  why not? :)