Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Query in Time Difference Issue

A topic by SimplyStupidGames created Oct 08, 2017 Views: 281 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I would love to take part in your jam, but the fact is that I have 2 days now to develop my game and then I'll be traveling for a few weeks.

If I come back and continue to complete my project in the last 4 days of the jam, would it be considered to be completed in 6 days(Will I be following the rules?) ?

Thanks. 

Host

Hi there, 

Thank you for your interest in the jam! The days do not have to be consecutive, so you would be fine to spend 2 days, and then 4 days at a later date. 

Best Wishes,

Adam - War Child

Thanks so much! Can we post more than one entry? Please?

Host

Yes if you would like to submit more then one you are very welcome to!

And I would like to donate one of our games to the War Child Foundation! I will make a game based on the life of the children living in war-torn countries.  The game made will be donated to the War Child Foundation and if you would like then, let those children living in war-torn countries countries play the game made by me. 

***And a gesture of goodwill, you can put my studio's logo or give me some credits in the game. And don't forget to spread the word about the game. 

*** means it is OPTIONAL. You are welcome to take the game for free for lifetime! 

I too love charity! 

Thanks for your kind support!