Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for 2D / 3D artist

A topic by SpookyParrots created May 13, 2022 Views: 116 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

Hello! We're a small team (a programmer, a designer... and four parrots, our board of directors). Guido, our programmer, has a good knowledge of Unity and C#; our designer Valerio has a deep knowledge of game and movie design, and has a ton of imagination for mechanics and storytelling. We already published our first game, One Last Night (https://spookyparrots.itch.io/one-last-night), using mostly assets bought from the Unity asset store, for the graphical part.

We're willing to ramp up our skills and collaborate with an artist for this game jam - and if things work out, maybe for future projects too!

We're looking for people capable of creating 2D or 3D models and animating them.

Our preferred time zone is GMT + 1 but it's not an hard requirement.

(1 edit)

Hello! I'm Christa and I am an artist that dabbles in the unity and unreal engine. I have basic animation skills and I am interested. I am based in the east coast of the United states.

Here are some examples of my work

Here are a few examples of concept art and icons. I don't have examples of 3d work just yet but I have used modeling programs like blender and zbrush.