SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jazzy Jam : An Entry that Didn't Quite Make the Cut

A topic by AlexanderZahir created Nov 01, 2021 Views: 91 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+1)

Hey everyone.
We made a project for this game jam and unfortunately due to export issues we had to revoke our entry because of game breaking bugs (forgot to include json files or named the files weird for html or something).
Figured we'd post it here in case anyone is interested in another godot project since we cant resubmit.

https://alexanderzahir.itch.io/jazzy-jam

Enjoy!

Host

You could have submitted! I allow fixes for game-breaking bugs after the jam is over. Looks awesome, will def. check it out!  And a few other people were also having issues with json files, wondering what's up with that.

oh that's strange, I did submit  it originally but then on the game page it said that I couldn't upload a new file because the jam was closed. 

And yeah I feel like the Json thing is just really easy to forget at the last minute haha 

Submitted

Nice work and good style already! Looooooved the “Oh hi, Mark”. Sorry to hear about the exporting issues, really too bad. Lesson learned I suppose, always good to upload an alpha way earlier than you’d think you needed to! My first export to html was like halfway through and only then did I realize how much was borq’d.

…I did find it add you got a sax from someone named after a Bassoon, but ah well :)