Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ultra not working?

A topic by Blake created May 13, 2022 Views: 187 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6

I've tried joining it a few different times now and the payment just times out. I've noticed the number joined hasn't increased either. Any word on this getting fixed?

Host

Hey! It might be because of your country not being supported yet.

The supported countries list:

Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Botswana Brazil Bulgaria Cameroon Canada Chad China Ivory Coast Croatia Cyprus Czechia Denmark Egypt Estonia Eswatini Finland France Germany Ghana Greece Guinea Hungary Iceland Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Latvia Lebanon Lithuania Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Malta Mauritius Namibia Netherlands New Zealand Nigeria Norway Panama Papa New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania Rwanda Saint Lucia Saudi Arabia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Sudan South Africa Spain Sweden Taiwan Tanzania Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Uganda Ukraine United States of America Uzbekistan Zambia Zimbabwe

Let me know if that's the case or something else. And if it's something else, I need to check ASAP with GOTM team

I'm in USA. Was trying it with Chrome originally but also tried it with Firefox and still not working. Also, I tried using a vpn and going through some of the other countries in that list and still not working for me.

Host

I’ve talked with them and now the issue was resolved.

Can you try again please?

yeah it worked now. Cool beans

Host

Aawesome! Good luck with the project!