Play gameFight Evil's itch.io page
|Fun Despite Itself||#9||2.750||3.188|
|Incorporation of Vile Ingredients||#9||3.073||3.563|
Ranked from 16 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Vile Alliance (Glinny or Cahrsurraurher) and Ingredients Included
******Cahrsurraurher's Ingredients ******
- You can only input up to 4 lowercase letters for you and your party's names, but the default presets are all clearly over that limit while also being horrible names.
- There is a minor NPC early on in the game that shares the exact character model as the player. This is never explained or acknowledged by anyone in the game.
- After you get the main villain's HP close to zero, a cutscene plays out in which the villain overpowers your character and takes them captive. (In Spirit)
- Not having a way to tell you how much time you've played.
- The 'Interact' button to talk to an NPC is the same button as 'Use Consumable Item', which is a precious resource.
- The character sprites in the overworld don’t look like the character portraits in the menus
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.