Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Youtube content Sticky

A topic by Xanderwood created Dec 15, 2021 Views: 404 Replies: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 17
Host(+3)

Hi Devs, after each round I'll be making a Youtube video with highlights of the round entries and details on the next task. If you want me to feature your game and content please leave a link to your Youtube Devlog here. 

Yes, Good

Submitted

good indeed

Submitted

Hello! Just a clarification for this, when is the latest we can submit our devlogs to you? Thanks!

Host(+1)

Saturday 15th. I'll be making the video over the weekend. 

Submitted

Awesome, thanks!

Submitted

so i made this devlog

Submitted

:)

Submitted

Unfortunately I'm a bit late to the party on this one, sadly my devlog will be produced over the weekend too. I'll get my devlog made earlier in future rounds.

Host(+1)

when it's done post it here and I'll try and include it.

Submitted

Oh nice, sounds good! Thanks

Submitted

Hello Xanderwood! My devlog is taking too long, so if there is still time for you to include something from me, you can use this:

(it portrays clearly my stress-free experience making this game)

Submitted

Thank you for the opportunity

Submitted

This is my youtube devlog to include in if you got the time this weekend. Thanks.

Submitted

here is my devlog!

Submitted

Here ya go! 

Host(+1)

Recap Video complete. Thank you for contributing your devlog footage. 

Host

Sorry if I missed your footage. I will be doing this every round so I'll look to include your stuff as often as I can in future video

Submitted

How dare you miss my game! Favouritism!!!! /s 

Good to see you put a whole bunch of games in there for a cameo. Made me want to try a few of them I havn't gotten around to yet. Looking forward to the next round (hopefully)

Host

haha, good luck to ya. Hopefully I'll be able to include your game in the next video 

Submitted

My plan is to release a devlog everytime after that round, so I can tell my viewers if I passed or not, which means I'll never be able to have my devlogs on the recap :(

lol, it doesn't matter much anyways. It's awesome that you're putting devlog footage in your recaps!

Submitted

woops didn’t know this was here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i2Z_fqOR7A