SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What does separation mean?

A topic by Eyad Mahmoud created Jan 27, 2023 Views: 384 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+1)

Hello

As you know, they announced the theme, I translated it into Arabic, but I didn't get it

I know its meaning, but I did not fully understand what is required. I just want an example to know what to do

I'm so confused too

Part of the jam is to interpret the word as you may, literally or giving some other meaning and apply it to your game design

I see, thanks, it has reduced my stress

Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

Separation. The most general definition I can think of people or items being made to be away from each other. 

Some examples are if a person moves to a new town, they would be separated from their old friends. Some recipes make you separate the egg yolk from the egg white. When sorting clothes, a person would separate their clean clothes from their dirty clothes. In school activities, a teacher might separate kids into small groups. Sometimes separation can be by choice, like oil refusing to mix with water, a person leaving the room to get away from someone who upset them and in English a divorced couple are sometimes called separated.

I hope this helps.

Submitted

separation means that two or more objects split up

Submitted

It has a lot of meanings

the theme is crafty i can say

Mostly they did this to ensure that no one won't use an old project file

Submitted

They can check with the project files, I think it's to make it unique and see people's creativity and ideas

Yes, that's what I mean

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm also Arab and the closest meaning for "Separation" in arabic I think is "تفريق"