Thank you so much for participating in the jam – we loved reading all the games submitted!
We're excited to announce the winners:
- Best Analog Game — Permanence by Jackson Tegu
- Best Digital Game — Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening to Steal Treasure by Alex Blechman
- Best Adaptation — God of Vengeance by jrgoldb
- Best Remix — Will You Do The Fandango? by Lari Assmuth
- Best Deep Cut — Not a Fish by J. Walton
- Best Visuals (Tie!) — Chimneys and Tulips by litrouke, and The Garden of God by DreadRoach
More info in this Techdirt post.
Hope to see you next year for Gaming Like It's 1924!