SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity Developer looking for artistic team members

A topic by Nichathan created May 08, 2023 Views: 265 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello, 
I am John from Nichathan Gaming and I plan to join this game jam. To date, all of my published projects have been solo endeavors so I think it would be exciting to form a team for this jam. I am best at creating functionality in Unity with C# but I would not be opposed to experimenting with other engines such as GoDot or Unreal. 

You can view my Google Play games at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5505294983591200024
Edit:
I do have moderate experience in :
* Photoshop making GUI, Pixel art, image generation (Like things you can do with noise generators and filters) and other image manipulation aspects.
* Blender making simple 3D objects like a mech, house etc (I don't sculpt though)
* Audacity making general SFX using the generate noise functions
That being said, I'm not a confident artist and people tend to dislike my art.

Hi Nichatan. I am Sound Designer and I am looking for a team. I use Wwise and I have some knowledge about Wwise implementation on Unity.

Let me know if you are interested :D

Submitted

Thank you for your reply Antoine, I have a little experience with Wwise and I am working on it in an ongoing project. I would be happy to work more with you. I would be happy to open private communications with you. Can I send an email to your GMail listed on your WixSite website?

Yeah sure, you can send me an email to that gmail. Also you can add me on Discord if you want to.

Hey yo! I'm a pixel artist and animator. I work alongside my community, I can do concept fairly well. If its no bother, I would love to create something with you guys. :)

hello, I'm a newbie artist, but I could help the team with some things I know how to do. mostly pixel art which is my forte.

Hello! My name is Noah, I’m an experienced electronic/acoustic composer at Berklee. I also have experience in using Wwise! (For music)  

Take a moment to check out my music and let me know if you are interested: https://noahjezyk.wixsite.com/portfolio 

I have an interest in making more “chiptune inspired” music even though i have no experience with it (if thats what you are into).

Submitted
Programmer LFT (15 years full stack experience). With very limited Unity specific knowledge (I made 2-3 tutorial based prototypes) I know my way around the basics of the engine and looking for a team.