Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking to create a team (Near GMT+7 timezone)

A topic by Williscool created Oct 29, 2023 Views: 234 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 7

Hello, fellow Game Off Jammers!

I'm William (Will) and I'm looking to start a team for this jam. I am a programmer first and foremost, but I have made a couple small games (that you can see in my itch profile) and am looking to make my next game with a bigger scope. I have managed a team for a Jam in the past, so I'm no stranger to teamwork.

With that said, I would be looking for the following roles:

• 2x Artists (2D or 3D, but both artists must work in the same D)
  • 1x Writer (I prefer games with a story)
  • 1x Composer
  • 1x Sound Designer
  • 1x Unity/C# Programmer (if you're somewhat familiar with Graphics Programming/VFX that'd be great)

I plan on this project being a collaborative effort between the team members, so we will go through the usual Game Development design process, complete with thorough planning and brainstorming sessions. Everyone will have a chance to bring their ideas to the table. Because of this, I feel it would be ideal if team members are in similar time zones (around GMT+7), as that would make communication and collaboration more efficient. In the spirit of the jam, let's keep things fresh and exciting by refraining from any game planning until the jam officially begins.

I understand that everyone will have different levels of commitment when it comes to jams, and I'm not looking to take all your free time away! After all, we make games because we like playing games ;). But I would prefer it if you would only put yourself forward if you are sure that you will see this project through to the end.

If you'd like to be a part of the team, feel free to reply to this topic (leave your discord handle in your reply please!) or add me on discord (williscool).

Just sent you a DM! (wizcats)

DM sent (BunsOnHigh)

Hi there,  I'd like to help out as a project/product manager. I also have experience as a sound designer and composer. I am passionate about gaming and have a background in Media/Music and Business. 

Hi I've been learning unity and C# for some time now but I am yet to take part in a game jam, hoping this could be my first. If you are still looking for an extra C# programmer I'd love to join the team. Discord: Elliotwith1T#6233

Hey guys, sorry for not saying earlier, but I've filled the team and am not looking for any other members!