Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A Noob

A topic by Echo Electro created Jun 07, 2023 Views: 411 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit) (+1)

Hi guys, am a beginner, and just in time, I'll need guides to get ready for this jam.

Feedback and reply accepted pls.

Submitted

Are you a beginner, as in not very good dev, or someone with litterrally 0 experience? I have about 1/2 years of experience, and would love to make a game with you.

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm a young beginner at game development, I know Python and I know a bit of Godot.

And is willing to work in a team.

Submitted

any way to work together? What's your GitHub?

Submitted (2 edits)

My GitHub is https://github.com/conaitus

By the way, I have never worked in a team and don't know much about game engines and unity because I am new to it but I am willing to work together.

And I have only 1 year of experience.

(Discord: conaitus)

Submitted

I'll add you to a repo. See the chat file in that repo. Also I've never worked together either, but I have 1/2 year experience with unity( as in, I made 2 unity project 1/2 year apart) and have 1 year of experience total with coding

(1 edit) (+1)

Hey, I'm new to game jams too and thought this one would be a fun way to start. I have 7ish years of programming experience (9 years old to 16 now) and I would love to join your small team.

My discord is: wizzwer or Wizzwer#3381 I don't like the new friend system redesign

Submitted

okay, ill see if i can make a discord account.

(+1)

Lua and LÖVE is both beginner friendly and feature rich, maybe take a look

(+1)

Hi, I also want to join the team, this is my first game jam. I'm a little familiar with unity, godot, phaser js, pygame. I will give my discord "aphixba".

Submitted (1 edit)

i sent you a friend request on discord in case you wanted to join us