Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If anyone is new, contact me.

A topic by SyntaXenon created Mar 10, 2023 Views: 953 Replies: 29
Viewing posts 1 to 22

I've been training in Unity Game Engine for a while now, and i wanted someone to be part of my first game jam of many! if you are new, please, tell me you met me in here via discord, my tag is SyntaXenon#2005. Good luck devs!

you wanna learn unity with me?

(1 edit)

Hello, are you still looking for team members? I'm fairly new to unity and I would love to join your team.

My discord is Cornelian#0970

Hey Ruby, Yes! I am! and it would be great to have you in our team, I sent you a request.

Also for anyone seeing this in the future, I made discussion board for this game that I am making, we can talk there and give ideas, if enough ppl are interested we can make a little discord about it, my dream is to make a community of gamers, so I'm going to give it my best shot for right now.

Here is the link for the discussion board, if anyone is interested, come by and say hello! https://syntaxenon.itch.io/thinkin-about-a-online-tank-pvp-game

Are you still looking for people? I am very new but am really interested in making games :))

lmao

ye brah hop on in

I don't really know much about creating actual games, but I can design some graphics, the game logo, and more art for you.

that would be great man, just friend me and we can work it out!

(+1)

are u still looking for people? im new to unity and a bit experienced with basic programming (i know Lua and Python, currently learning C# for Unity)

yeah bro, just dm me and we cam add you!

(1 edit)

I'm not exactly looking to learn Unity or anything, but I am looking for someone to compose game music for. Here's a link to my Soundcloud so you can see if I'm a good fit:
https://soundcloud.com/ovoidovvie

And here's my Discord:

Ovoid#8975

it would be great to have a composer in the team, ill dm u right away

If you need a writer/narrative designer let me know!
If you need a writer/narrative designer let me know!

yeah! we do, i also like being a write, i can be like a co-writer and your the main one, just dm me

just sent you a friend request on discord, it’s a White Man No

(1 edit)

Can i be in your team? I've learned Unity for almost 1 year and have done some internship program. 

Yeah bro, it would be great to add you, just dm me in discord

Everyone who has been here, just DM me, my new username is SyntaXenon just contact me and we can have you in the team, i really wanted a big team to work with, rn im in the District June Jam 4, ill see where ill place.

I sent you a friend request on discord

Hi SyntaXenon , Add me as well in your dev group

Hello can i have an opportunity for hop-in the team

Would you mind post some links to any art/visual project portfolio so we can have a look? I'm curious haha

Hello, can I join your team? I'm new to this and I really wanted to join this gig, thank you!

Hey people, i just want to say that we already have 8 people in the group so i guess the team will be done for now, you can still contact me and we could do a discord server with an actual big team.

Submitted

hi, i would also love to join.

hi, are u still looking for team cause i am new here and i would like to participate in this jam as a team