Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

C++/Python/Unreal Developer looking for a team or someone who likes to Join me

A topic by im_davidalonso created Oct 30, 2022 Views: 190 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hello  I am a C++ robotics and software developer, but also a Python developer with more than a year and a half of experienxce, I´ve recently enrolled in an Advanced Unreal Engine dev bootcamp and I have experience developing small game projects in Python using pygame and turtle, such as pong, tetris, a kind of a Pokemon style game, and an attempt of making a copy of the first level of Mario,  I am looking for a team whose primary objective is to use the Unreal game Engine and having C++ as a chosen language, I am open for those who are seeking a Python dev too. 

Submitted

Hi! 

I'm also looking for people to do something on unreal engine, I have some experience using it. I also know python and being using it daily for work. Send me a message if you want me to join you :) my discord is meruman#2478

Hi,My name is Chloe,I am looking for a team and I am a game programmer. Although I have experience in making 3D games with Unity, it is still in its infancy. This is a VR video game I once participated in the production of, and the second one is my work with the team. I am responsible for 3D modeling and level story production.This is my first jam. If ur interested,My discord: tongtong#2092

https://youtu.be/L5L6WZ1kl08

If you need any help with audio, I am a sound designer with experience using Wwise. Can you link you some of my work if interested? Thank you

Hello Bradadidle, we are working on a summersive VR experience, interested?