Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer looking for someone to partner with(this is for fun not for winning)

A topic by BenajahTX created Oct 28, 2021 Views: 313 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4

I am a programmer who is developing a game engine that I wish to use in this game jam. I am not here to be professional or even win. I am only here to progress the game engine and have fun messing around. If you wanna just mess around for the month then here is my Discord, Benajah#8975. Keep in mind the engine is still in alpha so the programming isn't going to be real quick.

Hello! I am not looking for a team up, but I am curious about this engine you are developing. What language is it in? Will it be available on Itch.io once it’s finished, or even for beta testing? Thanks!

This game engine is in c++. As of right now I have no plans for the engine till I finish up the physics engine and implement serialization.

I am looking for a team, but am not very good at coding, would I learn a bit of code or maybe even get experience creating something if you allowed me to team up with you?

(1 edit)

I could teach you programming, though i am looking to partner with someone who develops assets and such.

I used a blender, Photoshop, and Unity. I would like to help you in testing your engine.