Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Nice to meet y'all

A topic by baasket created May 29, 2020 Views: 154 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Hey there. I thought this post could be a nice spot where everyone could get to meet one another.

So I'll start: I'm a progammer. I'm teaming up with a few friends and looking forward to this jam. It's gonna be fun.

Submitted

Hello.  Same boat minus the friends. Probably.  Might just invite him to join as a separate entry instead of teaming up.  By the way, does anyone know if it has to be "wind" as in "breeze" or can it be "wind" as in "clockwork" / "rewind" / "winding path"?  I plan to make a "breeze"-based game but the since I noticed the "pun" (thanks Order of the Stick) I kind of want to make a "winding" based game.  Or maybe I'll just combine the two.

Submitted

Well, it's up to the organizer to say what's allowed, but my guess would be that puns or "unorthodox" ways of interpreting the theme are ok.

Submitted

BTW, what time zone are you in? I personally am in Switzerland, (GMT+1).

Submitted

(American) Eastern Daylight Time.

Submitted (1 edit)

Nice to meet you baasket. I'm going to be a teaming up with a friend, looking for teammates. I'm a musician/sfx person and they're an artist. Looking for a programmer, message me if interested

Host

Hello! I am just here to say that winding, breeze, and rewind are all allowed, just as long as you keep the theme as a main point to the game! I LOVE puns but I will try not to put that in my own judgement! Sorry for being a bit late on my response, I have been as busy as a bee!