This jam is now over. It ran from 2016-09-16 00:00:00 to 2016-09-19 00:00:00. View results
Hope you are excited for the next official Game Jam from GDL.
So we have had jams where we focus on Polish, Had jams that focused on boss battles.
This jam is focused on AI or Artificial Intelligence. The goal of this jam is to learn how to make an AI for whatever type of game it is.. Whether it's a sports game, A card game or a FPS shooter.
Ai will be useful in your careers are game devs so show me what you got!
So with that, We present... The September Jam
* Contestants will have 72 hours of development time. (Friday 16th September 2016 12:00am => Sunday 18th September 2016 23:59pm) UTC Time (This is +0, Check the current time here > What is UTC TIME
* You must make a game that matches the theme!
* The preferred engine for this Game Jam is Unity (However all engines are welcome)
* You have full creative freedom to make what you wish, However the spirit of the jam is to follow the theme and make the best game you can, If you don't you prob won't get disqualified but people tend to vote for the best game true to the theme.
* You can use any artwork or audio that is opensource and allowed to use.. Free assets, open source art is ok, Previous projects is not..
* Submit to the submission page and include what you did to make your game special!
* Submissions must be made available to Violent Crumble (verification)
* Submissions must be either playable online eg. WebGL(Preferred) or downloaded via a zip file.
* Once top 3 winners have been chosen, they will submit their source files to @Violent Crumble for verification
* Please be sure to submit to a hosting site like Itch.io or similar, and be sure to include your username and what you did to make the game special. The submission page will have a template for you to follow.
* Please be sure to link your Discord Username as that is where i will pm you!
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 18/09/16 UTC TIME +0 What is UTC TIME PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIME DIFFERENCES, THIS IS AS CLEAR AS I CAN MAKE IT.
Top 3 places will be rewarded awesome special roles in the Discord Server! As well as:
If there are more than 20 Submissions Prizes are:
1st – Steam Game (Valued up to $20) + Official Certificate from GDL!
2nd – Steam Game (Valued up to $10) + Official Certificate from GDL!
3rd – Steam Game (Valued up to $5) + Official Certificate from GDL!
How Do I Enter This Amazing Jam?
Simple!, Join the discord and get hyped!
#gamejam-chat is where you are able to ask any questions, or talk with other participants.
type !gamejam register in chat
but there is no official registration as of such, Just going by submissions! These are ways to receive notifications about the game jam!
**How do i begin?**
When the GameJam starts, Tiny rick (The discord server bot) will change his message to let people know the theme, and i will update the details on the webpage (Here), The Facebook and will try to link it on the twitter too!
**How do I win it?**
All submissions will be posted to the main website and open to public vote for up to a week and the top 3 || 4 will be chosen.
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
The game jams are self funded, If you would like to donate and help out, You can do so below.
No submissions match your filter