SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can bugs be fixed after the deadline?

A topic by Monster Finger Games created Jan 04, 2018 Views: 465 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted

Hi,

I have a pretty bad issue in my game, can I fix the bug eventhough it is past the deadline?

Cheers :)

Submitted

I somehow managed to miss a counter smack middle of the trading screen, not gonna fix it tho. I find it kind of funny that of all the things that could go wrong there's just this stray counter on the screen. I need to develop better Debugging habits. :D

Submitted

Same here, can we change the game in a way that doesn't add any new content to it? I also have some bad bugs that need smacking.

Submitted

Lol I accidently put some of the platforms on level 3 on the wrong layer meaning the player just falls straight through.

Submitted (1 edit)

I have already fixed the bugs that other jamers found. I would also like to know if it's an ok thing to upload a fixed version. All other gameplay is exactly the same, just bugs removed.

Submitted

And I managed to have the game refer the main (and only) background picture LOCALLY, so everyone but me are playing my game without the background lol this is quite shameful actually but if I'd published it earlier I'd found out earlier and could have if fixed before, so it's my fault anyways. After the jam result I'll definitely update it though

Submitted
Show post...

I'm interested too. I wanted to add hints and work with the interface. Did not have enough time

Host

We are using Itch.io's system, thus if it lets you update go ahead!

Submitted (1 edit)

Great news, I've uploaded a bug free version of 'Erik the Greedy' that includes a 'GOD' mode for those that wanted to check out all the levels without having to restart the game (simply hold down the G, O & D keys together on the logo screen. If you haven't voted yet, please look at the comments section to see where bugs pre existed and ignore the 'GOD' mode as isn't an original game feature.