SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A message for all the capitalism lovers to come. Sticky Locked

A topic by FxckCapitalism created May 30, 2023 Views: 586
This topic is locked
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (10 edits) (+15)

If you鈥檙e into capitalism (or simply hate anti-capitalism) and want to write a topic on this forum please read this before.

---

Despite its bombastic name, this jam is about looking FORWARD and thinking how to make the world a better place for EVERYBODY.

We hope you agree with us that there are lots of PROBLEMS in the world that need to be solved: global warming and environmental destruction, imperialism and wars, lack of democracy, inequality and poverty, markets instability, explotation of workers, etc.

We are totally sure that you (like us) want all these problems to disappear.

We hope you also agree with us that, in order to solve these problems, some changes should be made (problems are not going to dissapear magically).

So we need IDEAS about what changes are best.

If you agree with all of this, let's find what kind of mindset you have and how we think you could take part on this jam:

I think "communism is evil" - #CommunismIsEvil
This jam is not about communism, ALL possibilities are open. Don't you like how communists want to fix the world? No problem, you can come up with your own IDEAS to solve those problems while avoiding the communist mindset.

I think "there is no alternative" - #ThereIsNoAlternative
This jam is precisely about thinking alternatives. Do you think any other system will be worst? No problem, you can come up with your own IDEAS to solve those problems by making some changes but without replacing capitalism with another "-ism".

I think "it's not capitalism fault" - #ItsNotCapitalismFault
This jam is also about putting the spotlight on the deep connections between capitalism and those problems. Don't you see them or don't you think they exist? No problem, you can come up with your own IDEAS to solve those problems without touching anything about how capitalism works.

I think "We don鈥檛 need IDEAS neither CHANGES, everything is fine" - #WeDontNeedIdeas
We鈥檙e sorry but this jam is not for you. There is a permanent conflict between those who believe that there is always room to improve and those who, from their privileged status, do not want anything to change. If you keep this mindset, what you are really doing is despising the ability of humanity to improve. That鈥檚 terribly sad.

That said, if you waste your time joking or insulting instead of coming up with YOUR OWN IDEAS to solve those problems, then you can take for granted that the anti-capitalist discourse will be mainstream someday.

We are sure about that.