Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What are You making for the Jam and what is Your SURVIVAL PACK for the JAM?

A topic by KrisseAappenaTuominen created Jan 14, 2023 Views: 36
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (1 edit)

Hellooha EveryBody and have a Happy Friday the 13th Jam!

I am thinking of making a light-hearted and a Bit Genre -Satiric/-Parodic RPG zine. The zine includes some general Friday the 13th material and a mini-game to go with it. I shall make the zine more or less with my own precious hands, using scissors, pens, pencils, tapes, glue, paper, and a lot of clippings from several sources.

I want to share some pics of me, myself, and I (what a team we are!) jamming right now. Especially, I want You to see pics of some of my inspirational material, game-making materials, and some food and drinks. 

This right here and right now, is my SURVIVAL PACK for the Friday the 13th Game Jam!

Monster drink, macherre, Friday the 13th playing cards, glues, pens, paper, clippings, tarot cards, some yummy foooods and drinks... Ahh, ready to make some Ghmayhem I mean Gayhem,  uhum, I mean Some Game Mayhem! 

In this picture is a close-up of Friday the 13th gaming cards that You can use to evoke Jason from his grave. And yes, those are my fussy, warm, glittery, and violet woolen knitted socks. It is winter in Finland and I want to feel cozy. So, these socks do that for me.  

Some good food and snacks, a Monster drink that makes me a monster gaming designer, gothic tarot cards, Friday the 13th cards, a machete, pens, paper, glue, tape, paper clippings, and scraps... Ready to Rolllllllhhhhh!

I would feel honored if You would share your stuff. What R ya doin' and what things do you have around you for the Jam?

GodSpeed, Good Luck, and Dog Luck for all! And First of all, spend the Happiest Fri the 13th Evaaah!

Wishes,
Krisse Tuominen,

a very enthusiastic Friday the 13th fan and even more excited game jammer! <3