Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Is Roblox Studio allowed?

A topic by BubbleBean56 created Apr 28, 2023 Views: 290 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

It may be hard and I'm pretty sure you can upload it to windows but I just wanted to know because it my be the only thing I can do unless scratch is allowed then that will be easier. If I am allowed to use ether/both I will be really happy, otherwise I might not be able to do this because I can't find a game creating websites and I looked for A TON. Welp lets hope I get an answer.

Jam Host

Can it make a stand alone game or is it somehow linked to Roblox ? (sorry,  I never played Roblox 馃槀)

Cause if most people can't play it, you might be penalized in a sense that not a lot of people play it to rate it, and having few votes impacts your rating.

Submitted

I pretty sure I can't make a Roblox game but what about scratch 

Host

If you can export your game and upload it to itch, then you can use that engine/tool. 馃憤

Submitted

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!1

(1 edit) (+1)

No, since games with Roblox Studio are stuck on Roblox, only playable by going to https://roblox.com/games/[id] and downloading the Roblox client, then only then, can you play it. It can鈥檛 be exported and published to itch.

(If you are looking for a no-code engine/engine with templates, I recommend GDevelop).

Jam Host(+1)

Thanks for the info ! I didnt know that :)

You鈥檙e welcome! :)