Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Wanna help me add audio—or other cool stuff—to a puzzle game?

A topic by benkeks created Nov 08, 2022 Views: 108 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

There’s this half-finished game that I developed during my summer vacation in Portland a few years ago. (Most of the programming happened in Hilsboro, to be precise.) This summer, I picked up on it again, and this Jam seems like a sign to finally finish it…

Status

Clave is a puzzle game about immuring monsters. It also demands some dexterity as the monsters can be dangerous to the player.

The current alpha version is mostly finished with respect to core game play (I think) and there’s a decent amount of levels already. (I’m kinda planning to add one or two more kinds of monsters and a few levels.) However, what the game lacks most, is any audio.

Wanna contribute?

I would be particularly happy if anyone would like to contribute sound effects or music .

I’m also totally open for other kinds of contributions, for instance, additional levels or overhauled graphics. (Or helpful suggestions as well. For instance, pointers to audio packs with fitting style and licensing.)

A constraint is that I’d like to keep the download lightweight. It’s an HTML5 game rendered through THREE.js (no game engine, just Scala.js code) and should be playable on mobile devices. Also, any art should be compatible with the source being free software.

Hey, I could help as a keyboard player and a translator (Portuguese-English-Spanish-French).

Submitted

Hey, thanks for reaching out!

I have not yet planned for translation. But if I arrive at a point where I add internationalization, I’ll try to get in touch with you (:.

Sure! I’m also a musician, a screenwriter and a game designer. Tell me if you need any help.