Jobs
Tags

Questions Sticky

A topic by indiequesting created May 07, 2023 Views: 391 Replies: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Host

Feel free to ask any questions you have

Submitted(+1)

Just to double check, "Old and New Games Welcome" means I can submit a game I have been working on for a long time correct?  I want to get feedback on it's current state hehe

Host(+1)

Yes, looking forward to trying it

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi, can we submit more than one game? 

Jam Host(+1)

1 game per team, please submit the one you would like the most critical feedback on to improve it, this is what our game fest is about. Otherwise you can submit one that you feel is the most ready for the market. 

Deleted post
Host(+1)

you can submit at anytime  during submission period - the entries are hidden until the voting/rating period begins

Deleted post

When is the voting/rating period?

Host

voting starts on the 10th of September and ends October 2nd

Submitted

Hello! What are the limits of NSFW for horror games? 
I mean, I have a game tagged 18+ for sensitive content (like torture scenes if you get wrong paths) but no sexual content at all. Am I still able to participate? 
Also, I wanted to share this jam with my friends. They made a game all together and I gave a little contribution, would this break the "1 game per team" rule? 

Host(+1)

for the horror game just leave a message on the game submission form as to why it's 18+ to give a heads up to any player/ streamer

you can be part of the other game as well ' the 1 game per team' rule was only used to keep someone from submitting a ton of half finished games

Submitted

Thank you for your reply, Indiequesting!
Then I'll definetly submit a game of my own and send the jam link to my friends aswell!

Submitted

Hi again! I submitted the project, I hope I did it right! (The jam page still says submit your project) Did it arrive?

Host

Emerald Wasp?

Submitted(+1)

yes! Thank you ;///;

Submitted

Hello! Sorry for asking, do you accept also light sexual NSFW? It’s a game we made for the yaoijam… I would like to partecipate here too 

Host

yeah it's fine just leave a comment on the submission box to let players and streamers know

Where do we find the list of games? And are we supposed to announce somewhere when we're going to be streaming?

Host

The list of games will be available when the submission period is over (september 10th) and you can post when you plan to stream here: https://itch.io/jam/feedback-quest-5/topic/2874809/fbq5-streamer-schedule or on the Discord https://discord.com/invite/QxaJZHFzBt

For the devs that have paid titles, and demos on itch.io and Steam - which location has the demo you want feedback on?

Host

Itch first unless the dev states that they would prefer you to use the Steam version