Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome! Sticky

A topic by egordorichev created Oct 16, 2017 Views: 457 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Jam HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Hey, everyone, I'm Egor, the host of this jam. I also want to continue the tradition from the last jam, and ask you a bunch of questions:

What theme do you want to see?
What console are you planning to use?
What kind of game do you want to make?

Personally, I really want to make a game about exploring a dungeon, with procgened rooms.... Something like Isaac. I plan to use tic-80.

Let's get some action going here :) 

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

I have no idea about the theme, I guess I want to make a platformer though? Dungeon-exploring could be cool too.

I'm probably going to use LIKO-12, gonna spend the next few days figuring out how it works so that I'm not going into this jam totally blind.

(+1)

I voted for change, because I love broad themes with a million interpretations, but all of them seemed cool. I haven't decided on a console - I am totally new to fantasy consoles! This is my second jam, first was the Global Game Jam earlier this year. I'm not really sure what kind of game I want to make - I was honestly really inspired by the fantasy consoles and I don't have any solid ideas yet.

(+2)

I'll be using TIC-80, though I don't have any really good ideas going into the jam. Most likely I'll roll some dice to come up with a random idea and kludge it together over a couple of hours right at the end.

(+1)

im using tic too