Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

No AI work? oh. Now I have ideas.

A topic by BTL games created Dec 23, 2022 Views: 229 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)(-5)

The idea is to use every AI and procedural tool I've made to make the CRAZIEST dungeon!! You have challenged a Technomancer to prove the efficiency and creative that AI can AID, rather than replace. 

This post is just to bring up my gripes with making that an official rule. AI and generative programs are tools that aid designers and DMs, not replace them. Don't stifle creative processes! Be inclusive to other creators.

Submitted(+4)

Or maybe respect the host & follow the rules?

(+6)

Your defiance is misplaced friend. While I vehemently disagree (and I don't want to debate here because it doesn't appear like it will be genuinely received), think of it like an 8bit or PS1 era game jam - the 'restrictions' are to breed creativity. If that threatens you perhaps look inward.

HostSubmitted(+6)

Hey BTL, I see you. 

In the interest of being inclusive to other creators as you suggest, I ask that you not submit anything synthesized by AI - per the rules. The jam is actually MORE inclusive when everyone is following the rules and channeling their creative energy into a shared project.

Go ahead and use AI in your process, there's no way for me to police that. I ask that your final submission showcases your own creative choices, not that of a machine.