SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

GDevelop community

A topic by GDevelop created Jul 20, 2023 Views: 439 Replies: 32
Viewing posts 1 to 15
(4 edits) (+2)

Hello

We’re GDevelop a free 2D and 3D game engine supporting javascript and a no-code event based system. If you’re searching for an easy game engine, with tons of cool features give it a try!

See the all the features.

Here a good list for being a good GDevelopper!

If you are involved in a game creation with our game engine, please let us know your what is your game here. Feel free to share a link with us. Or use the hashtag #GDevelop on your loved social media!

Submitted

Bro just came to promote himself lol, Im using GDevelop for this Jam btw love u guys

You participatin Day 1? I’ll do your project day 2, dunno who’ll pick up mine but I’m gonna do yours

Submitted

Yes, I am going to participate on Day 1, and thanks for picking me!

(+2)

Gdevelopers must stick together!

Submitted

hail gdevelopers

Submitted

I can pick your up

Submitted

i can pick up day 3 :D

Submitted

awesome we gdevelopers have to complete all 6 days for our game to survive at the end

Submitted(+1)

we must live on

(+1)

i can pick up day 4

Submitted(+1)

me too i love gdevelop

Submitted

Hello fellow GDevelopers you can participate on different days or all 6 days if you want just make sure that you dont work on the same project twice. Also make sure to submit the projects files as source code and submit the projects folder along with assests folder and .json project file as .zip file for the fellow developer to work on it.

(+2)

was gonna make a post saying smthn like "hey any gdevelop users here" and oop official post

(+1)

hey im starting a project in unity but i will definitely pick up some gdevelop projects   

Submitted

appreciated gdevelop growing strong

Submitted

I spent like a year learning javascript, but I haven't ever considered using it in a game engine(although unity once supported it). What is GDevelope like?

Submitted

You can use JavaScript in GDevelop if you are good with it as separate code blocks to implement any function you want but mainly GDevelop is a easy No Code Engine.

Submitted

I will look into that.

Submitted(+1)

Gdevelop looks cool so I’ll probably pick up a project on some of the days

Submitted

Also include the links of the previous game on previous days in description. Also include Game Engine name in description. In our case its GDevelop.

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm going to make a simple core mechanic for Day 1, and I'll hopefully be picking up other GDevelop Projects on future days. I'll update this post with a link to my submission once the jam starts!

The core game is out! https://arnwaz.itch.io/pogo-dig

I hope to see some other GDevelopers put a unique spin on it in the upcoming days!

Submitted (1 edit)

Its an awesome game bro great idea I am on it for day 2

Submitted

just submitted my game for day 1 :) would appreciate someone continuing it on day two, the games name is "space game"

Submitted (3 edits)

Awesome idea great game overall I will for day 3

Submitted (1 edit)

Just submitted my game 3 minutes before the deadline time didn’t get time to work on day. worked for some time and came up with this check out my game. Survive https://gamingsman.itch.io/survive-gdevelop

Submitted (1 edit)

Everyone posts your game links here and decide who is gonna work on which game on which day. GDevelopers are less in number so we have to strategize the jam so that every G Dev work on every game made with GDevelop so that GDevelop games survive all the 6 days. Its important.

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/day-2/topic/3013926/gdevelop-community

come here all fellow GDevelopers

(+1)

I would like too take part in a GDevelop game. 

Anyone with a game that needs working on please let me know which game to add to, and what day to add to it.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

We are discussing it here take a look if you want to https://itch.io/jam/day-3/topic/3024636/gdevelop-community#post-8297054

Thank you very much for the reply

Submitted(+1)

No problem brother

Submitted (23 edits) (+1)

GDevelop Projects Timeline

Please follow this before Picking Projects so All GDevelop Games make it to Day 6

1.Space Game ​(Made in GDevelop) by malek elsady / Day 1 Link

2.PogoDig(GDevelop) by Arnwaz / Day 1 Link

3.Survive (GDevelop) by GamingSman / Day 1 Link

4.Uninvited Guests made with GDevelop by CodeWixard / Day 1 Link

Please follow this before Picking Projects so All GDevelop Games make it to Day 6