Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Available Dev : first game jam

A topic by 8p4hxc2 created Sep 26, 2017 Views: 675 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 10

Hey all, wanna try my first game jam... so i'm making myself available if you need a dev.

Hey, this is my first jam as well and I'm a 2D artist. Do you wanna work together  ?

yes it be nice, how do you want to communicate?

(1 edit)

for your information i'm from France so i'm GMT+2

(1 edit)

I don't know.  Maybe through Hangouts or Skype ?

I'm from Brazil by the way. 

i prefer hangout, add me 8p4hxc2@gmail.com

Okay. I've already messaged you there.

the more people the better i think !

(1 edit)

Yeah, we could work together.
And I agree with 8p4hxc2, the more the better.

Hello!, I'm a programmer with some experience in Unity3D, I've done some stuff on my own - coding wise - but I've never managed to finish anything worth showing off.

If you're interested hit me up.

PS: I'd totally suggest you guys use discord instead! :P

Hi, would you like to work with us on this jam ?

I have some experience with coding, but I'm not really good at that.

And by the way, what's your user on discord ?

Mikael Gray#2734 is my username. :)

Are you guys looking for another programmer or an animator? I can fill just about any other role if not, I just can't promise I'll be any good.

Hey guys ! I might show up a little late but if by chance you need a composer for your team I'd be happy to contribute.  The theme sounds great.

I also have some background in writing, including fantastic and horror stories (mostly in French that is, it starts being too much frenchness to handle !), and pixel art, so I can help with that as well.

Some of my works are available  here  if you want a demo : https://soundcloud.com/user-466595820/sets

(1 edit)

very nice i like what you do, we have a channel on discord i will add you there if i can, but i need you id :p

Cool ! Here is my brand new discord profile : Amesoko#4183