Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Known Games Sticky

A topic by ClayBrickEntertainment created Jul 09, 2016 Views: 541 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted

Making a game already? Cool! Share it here! Or post a thread about it in the forums!

Keep the community together!

Right now there's at least 3 being developed that I know of so far! Post your games here and in the forums!

Have fun everyone!

Submitted

I'm working on a game called Hover Cabby inspired by Crazy Taxi and Fifth Element where you fly around a city in a hover car and have to pick up customers and deliver them as quickly as possible. I just uploaded the first build and I'm looking for feedback on it! https://outofbounds.itch.io/hover-cabby

Submitted

I love the idea of this and the screens look really great Looking forward to "feeling" the physics of the cab and that world - is this made in Unity? (if you do not mind my asking) I'm a dialup user (sadness) but I will be downloading this when I am somewhere with cell data - keep up the good work, still lots of time left - do you have more planned for it?

Submitted

Yup it's in Unity. I just uploaded a new build with a better collision mesh for the car and some trash cans to drive into. Had hoped to add traffic as well but that must be a post jam addition. I might turn it into my next full release but it is a very ambitious game with a big scope if this is what I decide to do so I will have to do some more prototyping to see if it is feasable.

Submitted

I am working on, and many years from creating, my dream game which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world that was, at one point, a thriving solartech type of futuristic utopia (ugh, not my theme!) sooo - this is a good challenge for me! - I need to spend more time thinking about the backstory of my game world and this is a perfect excuse. My game making experience is minimal still so I am not sure what I will enter but I am currently working on concepts for a character creator/generator.

HostSubmitted

Don't forget to add your games to the submission feed!

Submitted

Hello guys! We made a little point and click narrative based game with a cyberpunk bachelor/bachelorette theme. It is about a robot, who is about to get destroyed but has a chance to save itself by answering suitors' questions, is trying to get enough points to get married in a TV show named "CyBer//zDvAc.".The experience that you will have depends on the words that you put in this game, so please do not forget that the choice of your words are all your responsibility :)

Here is the link: https://medidog.itch.io/cyber-zdvac